Education Partnerships UK Ltd (EPUK) is a dynamic, pioneering educational consultancy that facilitates collaborations between international educational institutions and businesses with the British educational sector in a stress-free way.
EPUK have built up relationships with the education and training sector over a number of decades.
We can help our clients, with a complete one-stop educational partnership solution.
This gives our client opportunities to access and develop collaborations in an easy way, save time and resources.
EPUK is a spin off from Trescom Research and Consultancy Ltd, an award-winning British company that has been involved in social and economic participation for over 12 years. We have delivered a wide range of quality training and development programmes across the UK, continental Europe and inter nationally and we are currently aiming to further expand our services in markets such as the Middle East, the Far East, Europe and India, through either partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations or franchising.
Our portfolio includes over 75 contracts and we have collaborated and partnered with over 120 organisations.
Our clients include, amongst others,
- the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- the British Council
- the internationally renowned Bradford University School of Management
- the Learning and Skills Council
- Yorkshire Forward (the Regional Development Agency)
- the Skills Funding Agency
- the National Health Service (NHS),
- Local Authorities (such as Bradford and Leeds)
- Housing Associations
- Central Government Department BIS
- Football Club
- a range of colleges
- over 30 social enterprises
We have worked to create linkages between private sector and educational organisations and are doing so for international partners.
We are currently and have previously been involved in a range of high level strategic initiatives including:
- Currently accredit Prince of Wales mentoring programme
- Members of the prestigious Business and Leaders Network -2% Club (top 2% of women leaders and decision makers in England)
- Alumni Association of University of Cambridge providing access to experts
- Social Enterprise Ambassador (alongside only 25 other prestigious companies nationally profiled by our Prime Minister’s Office)
- Fellow of the School for Social Entrepreneurs
- Adventure Capital Fund Trustee/Director (of over £350 Million pounds providing high level contacts and linkages