We’ve shaken things up & signed up with some amazing associations
INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED BRITISH QUALIFICATIONS AND PATHWAY TO BRITISH UNIVERSITY DEGREES
- This is a unique opportunity for international students to study for two years in-country and progress to the final year of a degree at a British University in the UK!
- Our successful students will have the opportunity to achieve a recognised, credit-bearing, OFQUAL(*) -regulated Level 4 Diploma and Level 5 Diploma before their Degree is completed. (* Ofqual is the British qualification regulator)
- Students are even able, if they wish so, to complete a British University Degree in-country (subject to availability).
- Students can save a minimum of GBP £16,000 and more per year in fees and living cost expenses, compared to studying in the UK!
- With our recognised qualifications, our students can open the door to working internationally or for major business in their country.
- We provide English Language support, Professional Development and Career Development as an integrated part of our course, free of charge!
- This Programme is designed for students who have completed a full secondary education in their country (equivalent to 12 years of education), including the equivalent level of UK College (A-Levels).
HOW WE WILL DELIVER
The classes will be delivered from the UK by an appropriately qualified lecturer via Zoom (or other similar platform).
Each session will be broadcasted directly (live) to the classroom or to the student’s location directly.
In addition to the lectures, the students will have access to their own, individual, online area, where they will be able to access the notes and the lessons at their own pace. Students will be given access to these lessons at specific stages. These will be used, alongside the lectures, to learn.
Additional resources, such as references, notes or recommendations for study will be given by the lecturers.
All assignments will be submitted by electronic means to the lecturer. The assessors will mark the assignments and will give students feedback, which they will have to read and accept. If they have failed any of their assignments, students will have to rewrite them and resubmit them.