Working in partnership with the Association of Muslim Schools & The Association of Muslim Supplementary Schools
Qualifications for Islamic Scholars and Faith Leaders:
- AoFAQ Endorsed Level 4 Diploma in Scriptural Study: Introduction to Quranic & Hadith Sciences
- AoFAQ Endorsed Level 4 Diploma in Islamic History and Modern World
- AoFAQ Endorsed Level 4 Diploma in Islam and Modern Civilisation
- AoFAQ Endorsed Level 4 Diploma in Education in the Islamic World
- AoFAQ Endorsed Level 5 Diploma in Shariah Law, Family and Social Systems
- AoFAQ Endorsed Level 5 Diploma in Islamic Spirituality and Moral Development
- AoFAQ Endorsed Level 5 Diploma in Project Research and Project Management
- AoFAQ Endorsed Level 4 Diploma in Faith and Civic Leadership Programme
OTHER ENDORSED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Quran recitation (Various Levels)
- Islamic Art and Calligraphy (Various Levels)
- Islamic Economy and Entrepreneurship (Various Levels)
AoFAQualifications is an Ofqual Recognised Awarding Organisation offering both Regulated and Endorsed qualifications. Endorsed qualifications are not regulated by Ofqual.
EDUCATION PARTNERSHIPS UK ARE WORKING WITH FAITH INSTITUTIONS AND FAITH LEADERS TO DEVELOP THEIR ORGANISATIONS THROUGH MAINSTREAM QUALIFICATIONS, COMPLIANCE SUPPORT AND SPECIALIST PROGRAMMES.
EPUK and AoFA Qualifications, a British Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation, are working together and aim to be the leaders in providing qualifications and endorsed programmes relevant to the Faith Sector and the Ethical Economy.
AoFA and Education Partnerships UK both believe in strong and resilient communities and proactive citizens wherever they reside in the world,for the benefit of the whole of society.
We DEVELOPED vocational and academic pipelines for Faith Leaders and Islamic Scholars to career pathways such as Teaching, Education and Training, Health & Social Care, Entrepreneurship, Management and Community Work.EPUK is an AoFA Qualifications Approved Centre and is the only training provider internationally registered to deliver the endorsed programmes.