PROTECT YOUR STUDENTS, YOUR INSTITUTION AND YOUR STAKEHOLDERS
We can help by providing full child protection & safeguarding training, advice and audits
- Protecting children and vulnerable adults is paramount.
- Safeguarding is a statutory requirement for schools, supplementary schools, faith and community organisations.
- Failings in safeguarding has moral and legal implications for governors, committee members, directors and staff.
- Failings in safeguarding can have disastrous consequences for all involved.
- Failings in safeguarding duties can close your organisation down.
WORKSHOPS & TRAINING
- Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Child Protection and Safeguarding for Faith Based Organisations
- Developing Child Protection Policies and Procedures
- Safeguarding Policies and Procedures to Ensure Safe Practice at Work
- Monitoring and Reviewing Policies and Procedures
- Safer Recruitment Training
Auditing Support and Advisory Services:
Get prepared for OFSTED inspection (The Education (Independent School Standards) Regulation 2014 (Part 3 & 4 Compliance)) and develop best practice with our hands-on, ‘as real’ audit support with Safeguarding specialists.
Safeguarding Training & Designated Safeguarding Lead Training
- “The information provided was very relevant to our setting.”
- “This training has made me better equipped. [The] whole course was very useful and I leant so much from it. Trainer’s interactions and examples made it easier to understand. All parts of the course were beneficial to me.”
- “Discussing case studies made feel a lot more confident that I will follow the right course if anything happens.”
- “Excellent trainer – I am very satisfied.”